- As a Credit Union Member, you are an owner of our not-for-profit financial cooperative. Credit Unions’ first priority is your financial success, and we focus on financial security.
- Credit Unions are committed to serving their communities. You can be assured that your money is safe and sound at Windthorst Federal Credit Union. We have an experienced team to serve you and answer any questions or concerns.
- Credit Union deposits in federally insured Credit Unions are safe and secure.
- Credit Unions offer a safe place for credit union members to save money. Our deposits are insured up to $250,000.00 per individual depositor- the same level as any federally insured financial institution.
- Credit Union members have NEVER lost a penny of insured savings at a federally insured Credit Union.
- You can visit mycreditunion.gov for more information about the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund coverage for consumers.
- Learn more about the credit union difference at YourMoneyFurther.com
Again, your money is safe and secure at Windthorst Federal Credit Union, and protected up to $250,000 per individual depositor.
Additionally, you can find more information about the credit union difference on the Credit Union National Association’s Advancing Communities website at www.advancingcommunity.com