Effective Date: 1/12/2024
2. Information We Collect In the course of using the WFCU mobile banking app, we may collect the following types of personal information:
- Personal identification information, such as your name, and date of birth.
- Contact information, such as your address, phone number, and email.
- Financial data, including account balances, transaction history, credit history, and overdraft history.
- Information from your mobile device, including device ID and interaction data with our app.
3. How We Use Your Information We use the collected information to:
- Manage your accounts and provide financial services.
- Process transactions and respond to your inquiries.
- Improve our banking services and app functionalities.
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
4. Sharing of Personal Information WFCU shares your personal information in the following ways:
- For everyday business purposes, such as processing transactions, maintaining your account, responding to court orders, or reporting to credit bureaus.
- For marketing purposes, including offering our products and services to you.
- For joint marketing with other financial companies, such as credit card companies and insurance companies.
- We do not share your information for our affiliates’ everyday business purposes, for our affiliates to market to you, or for nonaffiliates to market to you.
5. Security of Your Information To protect your personal information, we implement robust security measures in compliance with federal law. This includes computer safeguards, encrypted data transmission, and secure storage practices.
6. Collection of Personal Information We collect personal information:
- When you open an account, apply for financing, or use our banking services.
- By verifying identification documents, such as your driver’s license.
- From third parties, such as credit bureaus and other financial institutions.
7. Your Rights and Choices Federal and state laws provide you with certain rights to limit sharing and use of your personal information. However, not all sharing can be limited. You have the right to:
- Limit sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes.
- Prevent affiliates from using your information to market to you.
- Control sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you.